Working Mom is backed

Today is my last day of holiday, will resume my working days starting tomorrow, a new start of my working life too! Hopefully my job is still as secure as before, and not so much impacted by current economy disaster.

Recently, my department is losing project, it seem to be a huge impact to most of the employees in our department either direct or indirect. As part of the employee, just wish that my job will continue to be secure, if not, I probably need to consider open a kolomee stall in PG to continue survive! Haha… well, wish me luck!

Initially, plan to do more shopping this week, as once I am back at work, there will be less of a chance to go enjoy long hours shopping. But it ended up that I didn’t really shop at all, I was staying at home enjoying RPG game instead! Haha… still love playing game as ever! Whenever Jenhong is sleeping, I still get the chance to enjoy my personal life, not too bad! Anyway, since I don’t get to shop, probably in a month of two, I shall do some short hours shopping to see if there is any CNY clothes to buy =P

Shop shop shop… still love shopping…

This is the recent picture of mommy and Jenhong…
0 Responses