Things are going well for mommy…

It is almost one week since I discharged from hospital. I went back for follow-up this morning and everything is looking good so far. My surgeon removed half of the tube that attached to my wound, and my dressing had changed to smaller and lighter water-proof type of dressing which allow me to bath more convenient since the discharge from my wound is getting less by now. I will have to go for another follow-up on next Monday, by then, my surgeon should be able to remove all the remaining tube. The purpose to keep half of the tube remaining is to let the wound heal from internal to external.

After follow-up, I actually bought quite some buns from the bakery at Island Hospital, was thinking to have it for snacks, or even tonight’s dinner. Hubby is working slightly late tonight due to late meetings, and I will have to pick him up before I can go pick my my baby from Winnie.

This afternoon will be a relax afternoon, nothing much in plan, probably can call the Perodua agent to find out more about Myvi details… hehe… planning to get a second car!
0 Responses