Final month of maternity leave


Time flies…

I’d been thru 2/3 of my maternity leaves, so fast!!!
Looking back 2 months ago, I just delivered baby Jenhong that time, and I was complaining about my confinement month, and now… baby Jenhong is going to be 2 months old in just few more days! Isn’t that fast…

Company offered 60 days of maternity leave and that is going to end by this week. I took extra personal annual leave to top-up until end of Nov, and I will send my baby to baby sitter, Aunty Winnie who stays at block A at Regency Heights starting Dec.

Looking back when I first started taking care of baby Jenhong by myself, I’d learned a lot by now. First of all, I managed to get thru the day with less sleep. I also manage to do all the housework, cooking, washing and etc while baby Jenhong is sleeping. In additional to that, I can still watch tv, blogging and facebooking too! Isn’t that amazing?! HAHA

It wasn’t as tough as I thought while it come to taking care of baby, as time pass by, I find that I’d get so used to it and everything become more relax than when it first started. Whenever he smile… again, you forget everything!

I will definitely enjoy my final month of fulltime housewife life~
0 Responses