Mommy’s First Day of Home Alone…

Today is my first day being a fulltime housewife, taking care of baby Jenhong myself alone at home. Hubby resume working today after taking 2 days off last week to help me get started with new life with our beloved baby Jenhong.

Jenhong did quite well last night by not staying awake at night hours, thus I managed to get around 4-5 hrs of sleep in total, wake up 2 times to take care of him. It wasn’t that bad, at least still manageable. This morning I wake up 7am+, getting ready some stuff and gave him a bath, then feed him once again after that. Since then, he is sleeping and there I go… getting my housework, cooking, etc etc done before he wakes up again. So guess what I did this morning? I mop the floor, prepare some food for lunch, have my breakfast, take my bath, fold his clothes and changing his diaper in the middle of his sleep. Everything was done within 2 hrs, and here I am writing blog again!!! HAHA… not too bad for my first day, I feel things are under control so far…

He is going to get up soon, hopefully after this he will stay awake for few hours maybe, and get a good sleep in the afternoon so that I can take a short nap too.

Finally, will like to sincerely thank my hubby for being very supportive, taking off from work to help me get started with our new journey. He did a lot of the cooking, housework thru the weekend too, and he’s the one that was Jenhong clothes at night too!

Thanks for being a great hubby!
0 Responses