Busy, Busy… Busier day after day……

It has been long since I last blog here, been too busy with baby Jenhong, and I hardly have the time to sleep, what more blogging!

Baby Jenhong wake up more frequent recently, and once he wake up, it is very tough to put him back to sleep unless he is really tired. Even so, he can’t get into sleep on bed by himself, he wants to be hold!! Gosh… this is what we trying to avoid all these while and now, if we don’t hold him, he will start to cry as soon as you put him on bed. We tried to let him cry for a while and hope that he will sleep after he tired, but he is not, so sometimes I just feel tired and hold him until he falls asleep… scared that this might become habit and it will be tough moving forward, still trying my best to avoid this.

Started from last weekend, he gets very alert to diaper change. As long as you touch him while he is sleeping, he become mad and start crying… (has potential be stay awake after that…) So, I tried not to change his napkin too frequent and try to be soft and gentle, but it doesn’t work =P. I will end up getting myself busy with him again until he gets back to sleep… phew!!!

The main worry I have recently is… when he don’t want to sleep. As long as he is awake, he will like to have attention, and I won’t be able to get my work done especially when hubby is working and I am home alone. Basically, either bath, breakfast, lunch, cooking, washing, cleaning… it has to be all set aside until he falls asleep. So, when he finally falls asleep, I will get things settle immediately in the fastest manner such that when he wake up once again asking for milk in between his sleep, I can attend to him.

Life is just routine of taking care of bb Jenhong + housework, yet I feel like I don’t have enough time to get my stuff done even though I only sleep for 4-5 hrs each day!!!

Wish he can grow up faster and life can get slightly better… Wish me luck, I am still trying to be a good mommy!
0 Responses