He can really CRY

Jenhong is 1 month old now, and within a month, he has learn how to really cry to get attention. When he first home, he was so nice and he doesn’t really cry out loud and scream, yet by now, he can really cry + scream until you come to him and do what he wish to.

When I first listen to his cry + scream, it was so heart-tearing! I can’t hold myself back not to hold him in my hands and try to stop him from crying. But now… I’d got used to it =P

In general, he cry + scream for 2 main reason. Everytime after he wake up from his sleep, either if he wants milk or he found that his napkin is wet, he will basically cry like no tomorrow. When he do that, basically as first time parents, you feel heart-tearing and you will attend him in no time.



Well, all babies are like that, every though they can really cry terribly and make you up-side down, but whenever they smile to you, you just forget anything they did to you! HAHA
0 Responses