Satisfaction


YIO~~~

Do you ever understand or experience a so called real "SATISFACTION"?!
Mommy experienced it today =P

Today, asian chinese culture still practice so called "confinement" after delivered a baby, so do I. Even though I did not follow exactly what they do in the olden days, but yet I still follow some of the common practice that followed by my generation of friends.

Today is the 15th day of my confinement, and guess what? I get to have a BATH! unbelieveable?

Well, I still follow the rule-of-thumb that, it was believed that during confinement month, you can only bath twice, basically once in the mid of confinement, and another time at the end of the confinement. So today, is my FIRST BATH ever since I delivered my beloved baby Jenhong!!! After suffered for 15 days without bath, imagine when weather is hot, I still cannot resist sweating, imagine my hair is so oily because I just can't wash my hair... (remember, I can't bath, what more washing my hair!)... ... ... This is the day!!!! Gosh, can you imagine HOW HAPPY I AM?!

After taken my bath, this is what so called "SATISFACTION"!!! If you don't understand how much it mean, why don't you give it a try =P
0 Responses