Parenthood


As far as 9 mths pregnancy goes, everything was pretty smooth and my hubby is giving full support more than I expected, he is just a nice guy!

We'd been preparing ourselves physically/mentally to be promoted into parenthood as baby grows in my tummy. It was great experience and feeling, even though I suffer some difficulties towards the end of my pregnancy, but we still enjoy it a lot~

As young and first time parents, frankly speaking... we don't really know what to buy, what to do sometimes. Thank God that there're so many young parents in office that help us whenever we needed. As we live far from family members, we're pretty much on our own welcoming this new member in our family.

We'd learned thru pregnancy that the "natural power" are just too amazing! And the "mother's nature power" are cool! We observed every month how our little baby (it should be called fetus) grow in my tummy every month. It was so amazing that we can even see how his bones grows, how his organs grow, how his heart beat etc etc! Isn't that amazing?! This is the first time in my life that I am always looking forward for next visit to my gynae =)

During the pre-parenthood, we play music for baby, we talked to him... the excitement of his arrival become stronger each day, and we can't imagine the moment of joy when we hear his first cry in the labor room. A lot of imagination of how parenthood should be at this point, but we might be a little too optimistic =P


Baby symbolizes the love bonds of parent. How much you love your baby, that is how strong your bond with your lifetime partner!
0 Responses