Countdown ~ 10 days to go…



Being a mom nowadays is not easy, especially where family members are so far apart, and yet, they have very high expectation on me updating this blog on a very frequent basis! Hmm, frankly speaking, with H1N1 hassle nowadays, I will rather rest more instead of spend more time to update my blog =( Ever since Jenhong join our family, I can hardly have some personal time, all my time spent taking care of him, making sure he got what he need, fill his stomach and live a good life. At the meantime, don’t forget that I am a working mom… an Intel working mom, not easy!!! Life is Intel, is no joke… if you screw your job, your salary will be screwed too… so… be patient lar… I will update Jenhong’s blog when I have the time…

Ok la, in order not to get complains so often, I decided to upload some photos and videos… Take a close look, his hair is growing!






Jenhong’s mood is not bad recently, he enjoy crawling on the floow, throwing toys, shouting, and etc… mommy and daddy still enjoy see what he did everyday, because there’re always unexpected moment =)



Let’s peek a video and find out how he read book? Hehe…



As the title says… 10 days to go… 10 more days he’ll be 1… Let’s wish Jenhong Happy 1st Birthday, may his wishes all come true and more important, stay healthy always!!! And not forget… bravo to daddy and mommy for a great 1st year of parenting experience, not bad wa… see how cute Jenhong is, both daddy and mommy did a great job!
1 Response
  1. 悠悠 Says:

    Happy birthday hong hong :)