Jenhong achieve another big milestone in his life

Even though mommy thinks that she should not write many posts during her business trip, yet, sometimes there is just some memorable moment to be share…

Not sure if you know exactly how it feel if you cannot witness the first moment of your first child achieving another big milestone in his life, but I do experienced that. Jenhong made his first step during my business trip!!! Ohh… this is driving me crazy, I just can’t help myself thinking and imagine how he did that!! Finally, the busy daddy whom is home alone managed to capture a video to let mommy sees… and yeah!!!!! I was so happy and excited when watching that video, but at the same time I really miss him a lot, seriously a lot

Alright, mommy don’t intend to write long post today… need to continue to do more shopping before travel back to meet Jenhong again.

Enjoy Jenhong’s big achievement video~

2 Responses
  1. Karen Shia Says:

    WAHHH!Hong Hong's walking now!!! Babies are just too cute when 1st walking in their life!
    What a pity mommy is not around at that moment. Faster come back la!!haha!


  2. Joyce Says:

    Yio, I really want to go back lar, miss him too much, especially he's making so many progress right now!!!!! 7 more days.... terrible...